Monday, September 15, 2014

Down 8 Pounds!

The first week of my "diet", I focused on only my food.  I did not swim, bike or run.  It was very time consuming to prep all of my food for the week and pack my lunches.  I had migraines for 3 days straight.  But at the end of the week, I was feeling a lot better.

The second week I started adding athletic endeavors back into my routine.  I continued to follow a strict diet, although there were events where I had to "make do" with what I could.  We traveled to see Ryann at KSU and we had many meals in restaurants.  I realized that it's probably not 100% clean eating, but it is pretty easy to be healthy if you just make the right choices and be sure to ask for what you want from the waitstaff.

I am now 8 pounds lighter but the big difference is how I am feeling.  I am completely off my caffeine addiction and I am not consuming sugar of any kind.  No dairy either...which surprisingly I don't miss at all. 

My clothes are starting to feel normal again.  They had become so tight and I refused to buy larger sizes.  So now, even though I am pretty far from my ultimate goal, I am moving in the right direction.  Losing the weight is the first step towards getting all of my training 100% back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment