Friday, October 21, 2011

I Found A Running Group!

At the gym on Thursday, I mentioned to the trainer that I was looking for a running group.  She led me over to the owner of the gym and introduced us.  Turns out he has been thinking about forming a running group based at Snap for awhile now.  I told him that I would be very interested in joining the group and that I would help him get the group together if he needed it.

We talked about the races he had run and the races I had run.  He said that he can finish a half in just under 2 hours.  Yay!  A training buddy who is my pace!  He also said that he runs about a 10 minute mile in training runs.  Yay!  A training buddy who is my pace!

He told me that he would check his calendar and post information on the board about the running group.  I almost skipped out of the gym.  I am so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment