Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm On a Team!

For the past few weeks I've been debating whether or not to sign up for the Baltimore Half Marathon.  I have done this race several times in the past and really enjoy the challenging course.  (Well except last year...I had knee issues and really DIDN'T enjoy anything.)

Anyway, in my training plan for the Half IronMan, I only need to run 10 miles that day.  I was thinking that if I could find a relay team to participate in, that would be perfect.  In steps Andi.  She sends me a Facebook message asking if I'm running.  I said no and was hoping she would say she needed a relay team member.  Guess what she said...she needed a relay team member!!! (Can you tell that I'm excited?)

So I will be joining Andi, Chad and Gwen on a relay team.  I don't know which leg I will be running, but most of the legs are between 6 and 7 miles.  So I'll add on a few miles after my leg is over to get to my 10 miles.  I am looking forward to meeting Chad and Gwen.

No comments:

Post a Comment