Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I Am Ready!

Stephen and I leave for our drive south tomorrow.  Today is running around and trying to get everything ready for us to be gone.  But realistically, I've done my last workout before the race.

Yesterday I had my last swim workout in the morning, and my last Spin90 class in the evening.  Today I will work in a short run at some point, probably 3-4 miles at an easy pace.  Physically there isn't anything I can do to get ready.  Now it's just staying loose and not getting hurt.

So the question is...where is my head?  After my last few workouts, I have an enormous amount of confidence that my head is in a good place.  And really, if my head cooperates, I will have no problem finishing the half IronMan distance. 

I am excited to start this journey.  The training is done and the logistics are all planned.  Let's do this thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment