Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Turkey Trot

I've always wanted to do a turkey trot the morning of Thanksgiving.  There are many choices and it's just been pure lack of motivation on my part as to why I haven't done one yet.

This year, my local Y is hosting a Turkey Trot and several of my friends and training buddies are participating.  So there's no reason not to run the Turkey Trot...right???  Well...

There's something that I have to admit...I'm lazy...and it's REALLY cold out there.

I admire everyone who is out there braving the cold weather to get in their daily run.  I have not been out there.  The cold weather came on so fast that I didn't have time to adjust to it...and therefore I've been avoiding it all together.

So when I saw the weather forecast and how COLD it's going to be tomorrow morning, I decided that a Turkey Trot is not going to happen this year either.  Brrrrr.  Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment