Friday, January 3, 2014

Changing My Mind...Again

My foot is feeling better.  I think that since I've stopped doing anything that puts pressure on my foot, that the irritation in my seisamoid bones has been alleviated.  So of course, what's the first thing I want to do?  Start putting pressure on it again!  (I'm such a genius)

Seriously though, I have decided that I am going to start back at Spin90 until the surgery.  It's not running so I won't be pounding on the foot, but it's something athletic.  I can feel my fitness slipping away every day that my lazy butt sits on the sofa.  I will be losing a lot while I'm in the boot...I don't want to lose more prior to the surgery.

So look out John...I'm coming back!  I have to admit that I am seriously excited about getting back on the bike.  Yes, I realize there must be something wrong with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment