Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Where Did the Time Go???

We have all said at one time or another that time flies.  This year has really flown by for me.  I've had my struggles and my challenges but overall, this year has flown.  Here we are at the end of July.  This time last year, I was in full gear training mode.  I was mentally committed to running the Baltimore Half Marathon.  This year I have registered for the Baltimore Half Marathon but I have not really started my training.  ugh.

I'm still going to the gym and running here and there.  But as far as daily tracking of my training...nope.  I haven't run more than 3 miles in months.  I think I'm in trouble.  I really need to get off my butt and get serious about training...or else I'm going to be in sad shape come race day. 

OK readers...I know you're out there...what motivates you to start training?  And you can't say register for a race since I've already done that!  Give me some ideas for inspiration.  PLEASE!  I know that the next few months are going to fly by also and I'm really worried that if I don't get serious soon, I won't be able to complete the Half...much less get a decent time.

No comments:

Post a Comment