Sunday, July 31, 2011

Last Saturday Run

Well my ponytail is about to bounce back across the Bay Bridge.  We are about to move to the Columbia area.  I am so excited about this move.  Personally and professionally there are SO many good things about this move.  However I will be leaving my friends at Live Long Fitness and the Ocean City Running Club.  I am worried about my training...I'm really not good at running on my own.  I'm much better when there is a group holding me accountable for getting my runs in.  I'm sure that eventually I will find a running group over there, but I have so many other things that need to be done first.

Yesterday was my last Saturday morning run.  It was a bittersweet day.  I will really miss that group.  I have met some great friends and some amazing people during my time here in Ocean City.  I want to take a moment to acknowledge the fact that without Lisa Long I wouldn't be running today.  She has been a great friend, trainer, mentor and inspiration.  I am SOOO thankful that I met her.

I will definitely be back to visit and run in races with my friends.  It's just going to be a challenge for me to stay on track on my own.  So to all my readers, help keep me inspired!  Please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment