Thursday, February 27, 2014

Progress

I really cannot believe how quickly things are healing.  I am still very tired at the end of the day and typically my foot is swollen and throbbing if I've been up and around a lot that day.  However, I went through the entire day today with no painkillers!  I did take Advil (a lot of Advil) but my pain level did not require more than just Advil. 

I would really like to try to go to the gym tomorrow for a light workout.  It would be nothing more than a little bit of core and a little bit of strength training with the bands, but it would be something active.  I have missed being athletically active.  I am not a sit-on-the-couch type of girl.  However I am a little concerned that I will quickly get frustrated by all the things I can't do.

I am really looking forward to getting back in the pool.  Only 1 more week!

No comments:

Post a Comment