Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm BAAAAAACK!!!

So my ponytail needed a break and my blogging fingers needed one too.  But I am back with a vengeance!  I am so excited about some great ideas I have for this blog!  Keep your eyes open for special features and fun things to come!!!

I am also very excited about some races coming up.  I would still like to find a few 5K's this summer to hopefully add to my age group awards before I hit the big 4-0 and have to compete against FAST 40 year olds like Lisa!  Ugh...I dread competing with them!  But I have decided to run the Virginia Beach Rock and Roll Half Marathon in September and I think Colleen is running it with me.  Then the running group is targeting the Baltimore Half Marathon in October...although last year's race is still fresh in my mind so I haven't committed 100% to that one.  The half training has started and I'm going to blog about my training plan to keep myself accountable!  I did skip a run this weekend...not a good way to start, but there's plenty of time to make up for it!  If you have any thoughts about some good summer races, please let me know!

PLEASE do me a favor...I have not done much to promote my blog but I will be doing that in the coming months...SOOOO, please share my blog with your friends and family who might be interested.  While this blog focuses mainly on my running, I would like to be able to use it to help get and keep other people involved and interested in running.  The more readers I have, the more interactive this blog can be.  I love feedback so feel free to leave a comment on any blog post!  And if you have ideas on how to make this blog better, I'm open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment