Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Snap To It!

I joined a gym!!!  It's called Snap Fitness and it's right in my little neighborhood shopping center.  I can jog there as my warm up!  It's nothing like Live Long Fitness...I'm not sure I'm going to like it.  I am going to give it a try.  Basically I have a free week to try it out.  Then they do their membership on a month to month basis so there are no long term commitments.  I like that!

I met the owner who toured me around the space and talked about the 2 personal trainers.  I'm concerned because the gym has a lot of circuit machines and that's not what I'm used to.  I'm going to have to talk to Dave and Lisa about what I should be doing when I go there!  Thank God for Dave and Lisa!!! 

Stay tuned for updates on my new gym and my re-energized workout and running routine!  Step 1 was to find a gym.  Step 2 is to actually get my butt there and do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment