Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm Running and Other Random Thoughts

I've been running a little bit...a very little bit...but I've been running! The knee is holding up pretty well. So I'm really happy about that.  My physical therapist has cleared me for all activities.  YAY!

I'm leaving for a work trip on Friday and I would really like to run while I'm gone.  However I'm a little concerned about safety. I know that they have a gym in the hotel but I hate treadmills. Plus I have a big problem with being motivated to run by myself. So we'll see how well I do while I'm gone.

My friend Daryl is running his first 5K on Nov. 17th. I have decided to run the race too. I will try to "take it easy".

I really need to get back to running with my running group. I don't know why I find it so hard to get myself out there for a run when I'm not meeting a group. The winter training session starts in mid-December. I can't wait!!

That's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment