Friday, April 8, 2011

Great Workout!

This morning at the gym we did the following workout:
Prowler/Sled
15 Wall Balls
20 Weighted Lunges
As Many Rounds As Possible - 30 mins

There were 6 of us so we staggered our starts.  Colleen and I started with the Wall Balls.  I was feeling great and really liked the workout.  Other than not going low enough on my last set of lunges (fatigue had set in at that point), I think I did all the exercises with good form.  I actually had to wait for the Prowler or Sled on most rounds so I probably could have fit one more round in.  It was a fun workout and a good ego boost to see how fast I was able to do the rounds. 

Lisa made the comment that I must be eating right again.  While my diet is far from perfect, it is A LOT better than it was when I posted about my workout fail.  I can definitely see a difference in my energy level and endurance in workouts.  Food matters people!!!  (Yes, Lisa and Dave...you were right all along!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment