Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Running Group Update

It was a big week for several of our Running Group members.  Lisa and Barry completed the Tough Mudder in PA. I am in total awe that they were able to not only finish but to totally kill it!  I am so proud of you guys!!!

We are also getting to the point in our training plan where we are doing some really long runs.  So a lot of the running group put in a lot of miles this week.

Michelle and Colleen have done a great job with getting together the website for the Ocean City Running Club.  Here is the link http://www.eteamz.com/oceancityrunningclub/ and the best part is that they have a link back to my blog!  Thanks girls!  I am so excited for the formalization of the running club.  And thankful that Colleen and Michelle are willing to put in the time to do the website since I have very little time right now.

So here is the tracking chart updated for the past week.  I apologize to Dana.  I can't figure out why the chart is not showing the goal miles for whoever is at the bottom.  I will figure it out hopefully before I post next week's chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment