Monday, December 10, 2012

My Schedule...Come on January!

My training is all set and I'm signed up.  Here is my schedule starting in January:

Sundays - mornings - Zumba class with Ryann, afternoons - Triathlon Swimming Class
Mondays - weight training with Clara
Tuesdays - Triathlon Bike Class
Wednesdays - Track Workouts with Charm City Run group
Thursdays - weight training/run/other training based on how I'm feeling
Fridays - REST!
Saturdays - long runs with CCR group

This Saturday is my first run with the CCR half marathon training group.  I've missed my friends and can't wait to get back out there.  I know that I've lost quite a bit of endurance and speed, so I'm just hoping that I can finish the run and keep up with the group. 

December is a tough month based on all the obligations I have, so I'm hoping to get in as much running as I can.  I had a GREAT workout with Clara today.  I am getting stronger and enjoying working out again.  I'm so excited to start these training programs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment