Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Stroll

Because of my migraine yesterday, I didn't get anything athletic done.  Today I slept in and met Glenda and Erin at Centennial Lake at 10 am.  We ran one lap around the lake.  My kneecap was starting to hurt again, so Glenda walked with me for about half a mile.  Erin had to leave because she was having company over for the Ravens game.  After we walked for a half mile, we ran for another mile.  Then we walked about 3/4 of a mile back to the parking lot.

It was a really great day to run.  The weather was perfect for a January day.  I actually started to strip off layers.  It was so nice to chat with Erin and Glenda.  And even though my kneecap hurt and I walked a bit, I felt really good about the run.

This week I start the biking class.  I'm SOO excited!  Even though I feel like right now I'm slow and out of shape, I know that it won't take long before I will be keeping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment