Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Feet Hurt

So it's been almost 3 weeks since I started waiting tables.  My feet are killing me!  I have a pretty serious pain in my left foot so bad that it has been causing me to limp a little.  I got special waitressing shoes but I don't think they provide the support I need.  I am going to put my inserts from my running shoes into my waitressing shoes to see if that helps any.  I cannot afford to tear up my feet this close to the Tim Kennard 10 miler and the half marathon!  Luckily my knees are feeling better...that is great news!

This morning was an "easy" workout and tomorrow is the tempo workout.  I got a text from Colleen saying that both she and Barry have to miss the workout tomorrow morning.  Hopefully Sydney and Laura will show up so I don't have to do that horrible workout alone!

Off to bed to rest my poor aching feet...

No comments:

Post a Comment